Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ross Geller is the only reason I watch Friends



Technically I'd say that David Schwimmer is the reason I watch, but his acting combined with his character is the reason I watch. There's something about him that makes him naturally likable. He's ridiculously love lorn, semi-pathetic, while constantly remaining positive. It's this plus his love for Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) that makes him so intriguing and fascinating. She shows no interest in him and he loves her. He's dating another woman and dumps her for Rachel because he loves her. He almost gets married again, dates other women and deals with her dating one of his best friends because...sense a trend? I only watch this show because of him. His constant hope for falling in love and being happy with the one person he has his heart set on is actually kind of...inspiring?...ok, I'm a sap for saying that, but it's true. I wouldn't watch this show if it weren't for him.

0 comments: